logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
marcio275  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:31:14 AM(UTC)
marcio275

Groups: Registered

Hello, How to make instant replays from different cameras (two cameras input)? thanks.
guztavo  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:57:37 AM(UTC)
guztavo

Man

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
What do you mean when you say instant?
And you want to replay two cameras at the same time, or first one, and then the second?
Regards
marcio275  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 9:19:04 AM(UTC)
marcio275

In English:

I transmit live football, I want to make instant replays, or eg, was offside, instantly repeated at most two seconds later. choose which camera angle gives me the play better and put it on the air, I hope you understand me, greetings and thanks

In Spanish:

Guztavo te hablo en castellano asi nos entendemos mejor, trasmito futbol en vivo, quiero hacer repeticiones instantaneas, o sea por ej, fue offside, repetir instantaneamente como maximo 2 segundos despues. elegir cual camara me da mejor angulo de la jugada y ponerla al aire, espero me entiendas, saludos y gracias
guztavo  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 12:56:46 PM(UTC)
guztavo

Man

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Ja, me acabo de dar cuenta que es mas facil...
Agrega una entrada, busca la solapa de video delay (o retardo de video). Ahí elegis cuanto tiempo va a guardar y cual de las entradas disponibles utilizar (antes tenés que agregar las camaras que quieras usar). Yo le doy 30 segundos y me re sirve.
Recordá que tenes que agregar un modulo video delay por cada camara que quieras repetir.

Para usarlo:
Elegí la entrada para verla en el monitor preview, y abajo de la imagen tenes un control para ir hacia atrás hasta el punto donde queres la repe. Cuando lo tiras a la pantalla de programa (al aire), se pone en cámara lenta (siempre y cuando hayas elegido como velocidad 0.5x.
Podes manejar las entradas con las teclas (entradas 1234 con teclas en esa columna) para moverte rápido entre las entradas.

Importante: mientras repitas, el modulo deja de guardar.

Lo paso a inglés para que a otros le sirva...

You have to add an input with the camera ("CAPTURE"). Then you have to add an input of Video Delay. You have to set the time that you want to store, and the source (will be the camera that you have recently added, or can be the output).
I usually set it in 30 secs with great results.
You have to add each camera, and then, one Video Delay for each camera that you want to replay.
To use: Select the video delay input that you want to use, and move the slider to get the start point that you want. Then send it to PGM. To see it in slow motion remember to set speed to 0.5x.
IMPORTANT: When delay it's on PGM you will not store on the video delay.
And you can handle inputs with keyboard (check in columns the keys functions under 1, 2, 3 and 4 keys to see how they works).
Hope it helps.

marcio275  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:20:53 PM(UTC)
marcio275

Thanks, for the reply, regards....
acardozo  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 12:34:22 PM(UTC)
acardozo

Buenas Tardes, segui las instrucciones aca escritas y el sistema me genera un error que dice que solo un retardo de video puede ser utilizado a la vez, quiero usar retardo de video para 3 entradas a la vez, para cubrir un evento deportivo y poder ofrecer repeticion instantanea, pueden ayudarme a lograr este objetivo, Gracias de antemano.

in english

Good afternoon, here follow the written instructions and the system generates an error telling me that only a video delay can be used at once, I want to use video delay for 3 entries at a time, to cover an event and to offer Instant replay, they can help me achieve this, Thanks in advance.