logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
glover  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 2:00:32 AM(UTC)
glover

Groups: Registered

Hi everyone,
I use vMix on laptop with windows 10,
from the beginning of using vMix I have a problem with playing DVD disc or DVD folder through vMix. First when I was trying to add any dvd by Add Input -> DVD I was getting error message that program can't open this input. Then I found on internet that I should install separate drivers and Windows DVD player. So I get and install kLite Mega codec Pack and DVD player from Microsoft Store, some mpeg2 codecs etc. That change nothing, I tried to install millions of codecs, change them in vMix settings and what I get in best arrangement is undistorted audio from dvd file (.vob) but black screen - no video. Sometimes I get audio that is little bit faster than original, sometimes green screen - it depends what codec I chose in menu. All that time I can play DVD's through VLC media player, either DVD folder or direct from disc, but VLC use own codecs. In vMix I can choose from AUTO, LAV Video Decoder, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder and MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer.
So, the question is:
can you play that file with your vmix ? http://drive.google.com/...DEbIt-j/view?usp=sharing
if yes then what codec you use ?