logo

Live Production Software Forums


Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
benten2411  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 10:35:22 PM(UTC)
benten2411

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/12/2020(UTC)
Posts: 2
Viet Nam
Location: Hanoi

Thanks: 1 times
Hi everyone. I have a problem with Streamdeck. My Streamdeck still work fine with other function but when i used find vmix shortcut, nothing happen.

There is log file:
========================================
23.0.0.41 - StreamDeck - 3/12/2020 10:07:46 AM
========================================
Enabled
========================================
23.0.0.41 - StreamDeck - 3/12/2020 10:07:50 AM
========================================
SocketClosed
========================================
23.0.0.41 - StreamDeck - 3/12/2020 10:07:53 AM
========================================
SocketClosed
========================================
vmixsupport  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 2:51:06 PM(UTC)
vmixsupport

Rank: Staff

Groups: Registered, Administrators
Joined: 12/13/2012(UTC)
Posts: 166
Location: Gold Coast, Australia

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 118 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Looks there may be an issue with the integration in the latest Stream Deck software update (4.6).

You'll just need to roll back to 4.5 until there is a fix. Old software versions can be downloaded from the Stream Deck website.
thanks 2 users thanked vmixsupport for this useful post.
benten2411 on 3/13/2020(UTC), Ronald555 on 3/14/2020(UTC)
benten2411  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 3:26:51 PM(UTC)
benten2411

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/12/2020(UTC)
Posts: 2
Viet Nam
Location: Hanoi

Thanks: 1 times
Originally Posted by: vmixsupport Go to Quoted Post
Looks there may be an issue with the integration in the latest Stream Deck software update (4.6).

You'll just need to roll back to 4.5 until there is a fix. Old software versions can be downloaded from the Stream Deck website.


Problem Solved. Thank you so much <3
lighting video  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 12:01:35 PM(UTC)
lighting video

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/2/2019(UTC)
Posts: 3
Canada

I have the latest Vmix software and update stream deck software to 4.6 and updated the stream deck firmware also. I had the issue stream deck buttons not seen when creating a short cut and only got a triangle with an exclamation image in the steam deck button Reverted back to 4.5 and the buttons on stream deck could now be seen on Vmix. However, the input image displayed on the steam deck button and the title on the button was upside down and reversed. So 4.5 software made it recognized by VMix but I assume the firmware update gave the reversed issue in the icons. I have written ELGATO and hopefully, they have a fix soon as in days not months or years. Why update when it breaks it? So stay with 4.5 and don't update the firmware.
sultana  
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 6:32:50 AM(UTC)
sultana

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/10/2020(UTC)
Posts: 1
Australia
Location: Sydney

Originally Posted by: lighting video Go to Quoted Post
I have the latest Vmix software and update stream deck software to 4.6 and updated the stream deck firmware also. I had the issue stream deck buttons not seen when creating a short cut and only got a triangle with an exclamation image in the steam deck button Reverted back to 4.5 and the buttons on stream deck could now be seen on Vmix. However, the input image displayed on the steam deck button and the title on the button was upside down and reversed. So 4.5 software made it recognized by VMix but I assume the firmware update gave the reversed issue in the icons. I have written ELGATO and hopefully, they have a fix soon as in days not months or years. Why update when it breaks it? So stay with 4.5 and don't update the firmware.


Hey there, I am having this same problem - did you have an update at all?

I have downgraded to v4.5 and still have the ! issue

ThegreatiandI  
#6 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2020 11:12:45 AM(UTC)
ThegreatiandI

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/10/2020(UTC)
Posts: 1
United States
Location: Las Vegas

Same here.

I updated to 4.8.2 and when i try to setup my shortcuts with the find button in vMix...the Stream Deck XL isn't recognized.
slxxi  
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 7:43:15 PM(UTC)
slxxi

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/15/2017(UTC)
Posts: 26
Location: Berlin

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ThegreatiandI Go to Quoted Post
Same here.

I updated to 4.8.2 and when i try to setup my shortcuts with the find button in vMix...the Stream Deck XL isn't recognized.


Did you Start the Streamdeck Software before opening vMix?
Otherwise it won't recognize it
Allen Foster  
#8 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 12:13:05 AM(UTC)
Allen Foster

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/14/2020(UTC)
Posts: 1
United States
Location: Texas

This appears to still be broken. unless there is a perfect combination of vmix version and streamdeck version. I had to go back to 4.5 to get it working again. If anyone knows a way to get it working again in Streamdeck 4.8 that would be great.
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.