logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
huggybear  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2020 11:09:04 AM(UTC)
huggybear

Groups: Registered
Canada

I noticed in virtual set that they have some multi-box presets. I usually livestream in 1280x720 and want to have a split-screen preset (if that is the right term). I just want to be able to assign different sources to the preset without having to alter the aspect ratio or zoom level of the original sources. So, the preset would be configured for the correct scaling, position, etc. and I just punch in whichever source I require. How easy is this to accomplish?
IceStream  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2020 1:03:41 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ huggybear

It is actually very simple and straight forward to set something like that up with VMix.
Essentially, it can be done with an Input Multiview preset which is partially explained in this video:

Ice
huggybear  
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2020 1:56:19 PM(UTC)
huggybear

Canada

Originally Posted by: IceStream Go to Quoted Post
@ huggybear

It is actually very simple and straight forward to set something like that up with VMix.
Essentially, it can be done with an Input Multiview preset which is partially explained in this video:

Ice

OMG This was so helpful. I am evaluating this and wirecast and I really wanted to like it because wirecast does a poor job of being able to handle web pages and scroll or control playback of youtube. VMix does a great job of that but the interface is so different I needed help getting my head around how the functionality works. Thanks so much.
JT