logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
maneyact  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 11:40:03 AM(UTC)
maneyact

Groups: Registered

Has there been any consideration made it increase the number of inputs from 4 on the Basic HD option with the evolution of vMix. It’s such a great package but as vMix has changed over the years, 4 inputs is really limited.

I have a basic HD license and a HD license. Perhaps this is part of the problem. At work I have the luxury of many more inputs and at home I don’t and I struggle with the limitations. I know I could install the HD licence on the computer at home as the second license but that’s installed on a laptop.

Anyhow, food for thought. Even an increase to 10 inputs would be a huge benefit to the basic users to simply make things a little more professional and I think vMix the company could benefit from this too.
ask  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 11:42:57 AM(UTC)
ask

Australia

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 181 post(s)
Your option is to upgrade to vMix HD with 1000 inputs. The price is the difference between the existing licence and the new one. Also you can install each licence on two PCs as long as only one is used at a time.
Kelvin  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 1:30:00 AM(UTC)
Kelvin

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Like other software, you can install vMix on multiple machines, but the license is only active on 2 machines at a time. Logging into vMix.com gives you the ability to deactivate one machine so another can be activated.
xaver  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 5:58:01 AM(UTC)
xaver

Man

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kelvin Go to Quoted Post
Like other software, you can install vMix on multiple machines, but the license is only active on 2 machines at a time. Logging into vMix.com gives you the ability to deactivate one machine so another can be activated.

AFAIK you can only use it at one machine at a time