logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
José Rivera  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2020 1:36:39 PM(UTC)
José Rivera

Groups: Registered
United States

The First account that you can configure on vmix social is twitter, then Facebook, then twitch, then you tube and then IRC.

Now my suggestion is this, instead of having this account on this order, make vmix social that the user can pick from a pull down menu the account that he want to set for the spot number one or the position number one (this is where Twitter is located now), and then on the spot or position number two (this is where Facebook is located now), the customer can choose from a pull down menu another account and so on.

This way the customer can set the account that he wants in the order that he wants. But what I'm looking for is the ability to have two Facebook account on vMix social, the first Facebook account on the spot number one, and the second Facebook account on the spot number two.

This will fix the problem for customer with multiple account of Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.

I hope that you can understand what I mean.

If you have any question please send me an email IglesiaElARCA@Live.com

This is my problem I have two Facebook account and two Twitter account, and I have the limitation on vMix that I have to set only one account of each.

I Hope that this can be done.

Thanks for this great software!!!!! I love vMix !!!!!