logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Henry Hartlage  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 10:29:57 PM(UTC)
Henry Hartlage

Groups: Registered
Germany

Hi all,

we are playing an international eFriendly tournament next week and are using vMix for our production (https://www.twitch.tv/dfb_efootball)

In the last weeks a few question have risen about the production and we are hoping you can help us out in these.

1: What is the best solution to draw the gameplay feed from our players via twitch? At the last eFriendlies we used the browser input, but it didn't went so well. To improve that, I tried to do a desktop capture of my second screen, but if I do that I don't have any sound. Is there any chance to have the second screen as an input in the stream, including sound?

2: Because other federations use kiswe (https://www.kiswe.com/), I would like to ask if it's possible to integrate the player facecams between both programms. I saw that it's possible with Zoom and I'm wondering, if it works with kiswe as well?

3: I would like to build a live table from our group, using the logos of each federation and the score. To handle that, I would like to create a new input called "1st place", "2nd place" and so one. As you can see in the attached images, the blank input do have a black background and there is no transparency, like in the orginial input source. Do you have an idea how to fix that?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Best,
Henry

2.PNG (13kb) downloaded 0 time(s). 1.PNG (20kb) downloaded 0 time(s). 3.PNG (42kb) downloaded 1 time(s).