logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hnowang  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 3:32:11 AM(UTC)
hnowang

Groups: Registered
United States

Created an input with Colour = Black as my input 5. In the Multiview, I have 3 overlays (video on left, PPT on right, and GT Tile across bottom). The only way to transition to this input is to use the "Quick Play" button. All the transitions (cut, fade, merge, wipe, etc.) do not work.

The second problem with this is that because it uses "Quick Play", as soon as I transition to this input the PPT starts going from slide to slide. I want the speaker to use his presentation remote to control this, but seems like the "Quick Play" forces the slides to start advancing. Is there a way to stop this?
IceStream  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 9:05:19 AM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ hnowang

Are you sure your Input #5 is in Preview when you attempt to transition to it or that you don't have something on Fullscreen Overlay (buttons 1/2/3/4)?
Can you show a video that illustrates the problem?
For the PowerPoint issue, simply open the SlideShow settings (right click the Input) and set the "Transition" to "0" seconds.

Ice
hnowang  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 10:07:55 AM(UTC)
hnowang

United States

I had to delete Input 5 to get the #1 Input Overlay off. Created a new input overlay 8, which is "Black" for the main screen, and has 3 overlays which has one GT title, one PPT, and one camera. Still can't get it to cut/fade over to this input even if I put it in the Preview window. The only way to send this to the output is to use "Quick Play".

Updated:

Ended up using GT Title as the main source (instead of blank color), and had 2 overlays (one PPT and one camera). With it set up this way, the transitions now work.