logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
greggibson  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 2:43:34 AM(UTC)
greggibson

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 17 post(s)
I need to use vMix Social on a new client's YouTube site. They sent me the login info and every single time I login using vMix Social it wants to go through the whole verification process. As you know, this requires sending a PIN to the account owner. I've gone through this several times before on other accounts but usually the authentication sticks after the first login and vMix Social becomes a verified app on the account. I've never had to go through this repeatedly on any other account.

Now, all I did was login and logout through vMix Social. Well, I also logged in and out using Chrome. But there was nothing going on that would allow any other data exchange so maybe that needs to happen before the authentication sticks. But right now it's a pain in the ass because I have to contact the authorized account holder when it happens and that person may not be available before every single event. And these guys do a LOT of events.

So, to summarize. I login to the client's YouTube account through vMix Social. Every single time I login it requires sending a PIN code to the account holder. I haven't experienced this on any other user account.

Any suggestions?