logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rjr@tiltmedia.com  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 8:16:35 AM(UTC)
rjr@tiltmedia.com

Groups: Registered
United States

I think it would be nice to have a best practices forum because there seems to be many ways to accomplish different layouts but it is not clear the best way to accomplish it. You can spend quite a bit of time to click and slide a myriad of settings, but it isn't always clear if I am heading down the right path until I discover I cannot crop an input! Start over and try a different approach!

Virtual inputs seem to be a secret way to accomplish a lot of these things, but what are some best practices to get to simple outcomes, versus heading into Virtual Inputs and getting quite lost!

I also agree that using the sliders for position, zoom and crop would benefit from some key stroke to either slow them down or enable left/right arrows to make the adjustment....am I missing something? Not everything can be done numerically right?

So for you power users, have you just spent most of a lifetime figuring all these ins and outs, or is there an advanced user manual that has more than the great tutorial videos they provide?