logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tvpRich  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 10:48:26 AM(UTC)
tvpRich

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Does not work with vMix -
1. Faders do not function or function wrong.
2. Faders keep turning Up or down all the way by themselves right after I set one physically.
3. Activators get stuck on all the way up or down.
4. Same procedure on one fader does not work with others. Same procedure on one fader will work one day but not the next.
5. All connected input not being displayed in vMix software, so I don't know how to program beyon inputs # 1, & #2.
6. If I delete ALL Midi programming lines, X-Touch keeps doing its own thing.
Geoff B  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 12:59:56 PM(UTC)
Geoff B

Man
United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tvpRich Go to Quoted Post
Does not work with vMix -
1. Faders do not function or function wrong.
2. Faders keep turning Up or down all the way by themselves right after I set one physically.
3. Activators get stuck on all the way up or down.
4. Same procedure on one fader does not work with others. Same procedure on one fader will work one day but not the next.
5. All connected input not being displayed in vMix software, so I don't know how to program beyon inputs # 1, & #2.
6. If I delete ALL Midi programming lines, X-Touch keeps doing its own thing.

tvpRich,

I got my X-Touch Compact last week, and it's working great with vMix 23 for me. There's some programming to do to get it up and running.

To make the fader control the volume of the input, that's a shortcut (SetVolume).

To make the fader respond and show the volume in vMix, that's an activator (InputVolume)

If you want the button below the fader to turn that input on/off, that's a shortcut (Audio)

If you want that button to light up to show you that it's on, that's a shortcut (InputAudio)

Each of these shortcuts and activators can be set to any input in your production, it doesn't have to be the first 8.

tvpRich  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 3:31:54 PM(UTC)
tvpRich

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Geoff,
I believe I performed all the right procedures and/but no go on my system. I even have had two different persons TeamViewer into my system to try with no luck. If you are available and have a little extra time, I'd like to offer you $$ for your time to try and help me for a half an hour or so? Please contact me via my email. tvprich@gmail or simply Google my name to find me. Rich Tamayo, TVP LIVE (I thank you for your consideration)
Geoff B  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:23:47 AM(UTC)
Geoff B

Man
United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tvpRich Go to Quoted Post
Geoff,
I believe I performed all the right procedures and/but no go on my system. I even have had two different persons TeamViewer into my system to try with no luck. If you are available and have a little extra time, I'd like to offer you $$ for your time to try and help me for a half an hour or so? Please contact me via my email. tvprich@gmail or simply Google my name to find me. Rich Tamayo, TVP LIVE (I thank you for your consideration)

Rich,
I wouldn't be able to program your vMix remotely because it requires touching the panel to "find" the faders & buttons.  Maybe I could build a really simple show on my system and email you the preset?  Something with like 3-4 sources to test it out.

Alternatively, here is a template that somebody else made to work with the same panel:

https://drive.google.com...8Gs91kjUTGO46mc3Hk-ND69I
CDNTV.eu  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2020 3:38:14 AM(UTC)
CDNTV.eu

Portugal

Hi Geof

On this link, https://drive.google.com...Gs91kjUTGO46mc3Hk-ND69I, we can find three files xtouchmidi.vMixActivators, XTouch.vMixShortcutTemplate this two I know were I can instal but the third one, xtouchmidi.config, I can't understand where I have to insert it.

Can you help me on that?

Thank you

Sergio Pinheiro