logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bobdoyle  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 3:25:17 PM(UTC)
bobdoyle

Groups: Registered
Man

I'm trying to use an iPad and/or iPhone to use as a web controller until I get an Xkeys board of some kind. Works great...until it doesn't. At some point, it will simply lose connection and no amount of refreshing, etc. will allow me to regain control...at least I haven't been able to get it to.

Any thoughts on what might be causing that? I have very strong wireless connections in my home, so I'm trying to understand what else might be causing the disconnection.

Bob
JCN  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 5:17:28 PM(UTC)
JCN

Originally Posted by: bobdoyle Go to Quoted Post
I'm trying to use an iPad and/or iPhone to use as a web controller until I get an Xkeys board of some kind. Works great...until it doesn't. At some point, it will simply lose connection and no amount of refreshing, etc. will allow me to regain control...at least I haven't been able to get it to.

Any thoughts on what might be causing that? I have very strong wireless connections in my home, so I'm trying to understand what else might be causing the disconnection.

Bob

Hi,
I'm in the same situation, but using Android devices with Chome browser instead iOS. Did you find a solution? Has anyone else experienced the same problem?

Jordi
stigaard  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 6:05:48 PM(UTC)
stigaard

Man
Denmark

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 79 post(s)
Are you running on WiFi? If that is the case, the problem could be that the WiFi connection drops out. Ensure the connection is stable.