logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
datguyrob  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 1:50:36 PM(UTC)
datguyrob

Groups: Registered

Hello All,

I've submitted posts before and you may have seen my PC Specs. If not, here they are again and I'll explain what is happening:

---- Predator Triton 500 (ACER) (Website: Predator Triton 500) ----

Model Name: PT515-51-75BH
Part Number: NH.Q50AA.004

Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-9750H processor Hexa-core 2.60 GHz
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 with 6 GB dedicated memory
Screen: 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 IPS
Memory: 16 GB, DDR4 SDRAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD

--- Interfaces/Ports ----

HDMI: Yes
DisplayPort: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 4
USB Type-C: Yes

---- USB Type-C Detail ----
USB Type-C port, supporting:
USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
DisplayPort over USB-C
Thunderbolt 3

Thunderbolt: Yes

I am using two(2) Elgato HD60 S Video Captures for Camera Inputs and I have a Behringer Xenyx 1002 Mixer with the outputs going thru a Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface
as my Audio Input. I am only doing pre-recordings and not streaming at the present time. I'm bringing my video inputs in at 1080p and my output recording at 720p going to an external
hard drive. During recording, everything is dialed in and running smooth. My problem is at the playback. I'm recording the file an MP4 format. When reviewing the recording,
I noticed some areas where there seems to be what I describe as a "speeding up/slowing down" of the file, like the person speaking begins to talk fast and slows down. And it
even appears as if there might have been a "skip" here and there. With the audio, it sometimes sound as if the person is not speaking at their normal tone when recorded, that
it sounds slower or "dragging" when they speak. I tried almost everything possible even to the point of purchasing a cooling pad for my laptop to help with heat coming from the
CPU/GPU. Have anyone experienced anything like that? I would love to know what you have done to correct the situation. Thanks in advance for your help!!!