logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
VideoDocDigital  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 3:43:54 AM(UTC)
VideoDocDigital

Groups: Registered
United States

My Church asked that I add Lyrics on screen while our music team is singing. People want to sing at home.
I tried setting up a Picture in Picture (Side by Side) overlay. Left side music team and right sige a graphic I pre-Produced.
The source for the "lyrics" side, is set to one specific image source.
How can I change the "slides" for each of the lyric pages?
ask  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 10:49:53 AM(UTC)
ask

Australia

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 181 post(s)
Originally Posted by: VideoDocDigital Go to Quoted Post
My Church asked that I add Lyrics on screen while our music team is singing. People want to sing at home.
I tried setting up a Picture in Picture (Side by Side) overlay. Left side music team and right sige a graphic I pre-Produced.
The source for the "lyrics" side, is set to one specific image source.
How can I change the "slides" for each of the lyric pages?

Put all of you "slides" into a folder. Use the Photo input to bring in the "slides". Use that input in your multiview. Setup shortcuts to progress the "slides". You can use a Powerpoint Presenter to do this. Mostly they use the PgUp and PgDn keys on your keyboard. The shortcut to use is "INPUT/NextItem" and "INPUT/PreviousItem"
thanks 1 user thanked ask for this useful post.
VideoDocDigital on 4/9/2020(UTC)
Joeboe  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 11:26:43 AM(UTC)
Joeboe

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 31 post(s)
If you have a second PC or laptop, use EasyWorship, or VideoPsalm, a free solution to easyworship, and that is what I use, ...easier, to learn, and do a screen capture, (download screen capture from www.vmix.com) make your adjustments in vmix multiview, and all you need to do is use videopsalm only to change your lyrics, and even bible passages...I use it with no issues, actually, I use it 3 times a week....I use the up/down arrow keys to cycle through the verses...such an easy program to use....You can do a pic in pic in vmix, or just cut from fullscreen...I made the spacebar my default key to switch, so I do not need to worry about using the mouse ....
thanks 2 users thanked Joeboe for this useful post.
VideoDocDigital on 4/9/2020(UTC), Tokky Ademoyero on 9/28/2020(UTC)
Tokky Ademoyero  
#4 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 10:18:22 PM(UTC)
Tokky Ademoyero

United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Joeboe Go to Quoted Post
If you have a second PC or laptop, use EasyWorship, or VideoPsalm, a free solution to easyworship, and that is what I use, ...easier, to learn, and do a screen capture, (download screen capture from www.vmix.com) make your adjustments in vmix multiview, and all you need to do is use videopsalm only to change your lyrics, and even bible passages...I use it with no issues, actually, I use it 3 times a week....I use the up/down arrow keys to cycle through the verses...such an easy program to use....You can do a pic in pic in vmix, or just cut from fullscreen...I made the spacebar my default key to switch, so I do not need to worry about using the mouse ....

We use vMix and VideoPsalm (VP). During livestream, one person operates the laptop using the two screens on the laptop (main window for vMix, the secondary one for VP via a projector). Every time a scripture needs to be displayed, there are precious seconds spent, switching to VP, selecting the scripture from the agenda list in VP, switching back to vMix, then using assigned overlay key/button to display the scripture. This has to be repeated throughout the service. I hope this makes sense.

Is there a smarter way? Can we have step-by-step instructions please? Thanks.
doggy  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 11:24:57 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
look into using shortcut keys
Joeboe  
#6 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 11:35:28 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Originally Posted by: Tokky Ademoyero Go to Quoted Post

We use vMix and VideoPsalm (VP). During livestream, one person operates the laptop using the two screens on the laptop (main window for vMix, the secondary one for VP via a projector). Every time a scripture needs to be displayed, there are precious seconds spent, switching to VP, selecting the scripture from the agenda list in VP, switching back to vMix, then using assigned overlay key/button to display the scripture. This has to be repeated throughout the service. I hope this makes sense.

You see, there yo go shouting....that is why I will NOT tell you my secret way.....I do it 3 times a week, alone...just my one doing all....and I do not have any issues....

Thank you for shouting

Joeboe  
#7 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 11:41:01 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Originally Posted by: Tokky Ademoyero Go to Quoted Post

You see, there yo go shouting....that is why I will NOT tell you my secret way.....I do it 3 times a week, alone...just my one doing all....and I do not have any issues....

Thank you for shouting