logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mcjones2000  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 12:49:02 AM(UTC)
mcjones2000

Groups: Registered
United States

I am using a lower third template and have connected the data source. I have created a few more lower thirds using the same exact template and assigned them to the data source. When I change the title information (manage data source) in one title, every title that uses the same template all change to the same information. Is there a way to allow each title to stand on its own without having to use a different template all together.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 1:20:13 AM(UTC)
doggy

Groups: Registered
Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Need to use different (duplicate) Data Source per title if you want to show something different in each title how else could it be possible ?

You can send the same data to different titles , not the other way round from one source as you can only select one row per source and if that same source is linked to all different titles they too will pick from the same row

with converting rows to columns you could sort off do what you tried but that's a different ball game all together then

Oh and it doesn't make a difference be it a GT title or xaml title (so not GT specific )