logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chrissi  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2013 11:13:14 AM(UTC)
chrissi

Groups: Registered

Would it be possible to have something like the delay-list-input as a mediaplayer for recorded iso files? So they get automatically in the list of an open input window and are ready for instant playback.
I already asked once for better playback features but to my surprise noone seems to be interested in having the basic vtr command buttons?! Don't you guys need frame by frame buttons to find exact starting points? Doing that with the scrubbar doesn't work fine for me, not exact, too slow. Fast forward and backward with keys gives much better handling than with mouse. And reverse playback is often so helpfull. What about JKL key commands, or I/O? Noone? Hm...

Thanks
Chris
krassesPferd  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2013 11:54:57 AM(UTC)
krassesPferd

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
+1
For backward, and frame by frame. Fast forward and backward by pressing button longer would be great.
Innomedia  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2013 5:43:33 PM(UTC)
Innomedia

Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hi Chris

I also support your ideas. In sports business it is much better to use buttons and keys than fumbling with a mouse for exact positioning or speed control. And of course we would be happy to have vtr command support. I already asked for similar or additional functions about two weeks ago (see "Features for sports venues" in this forum). Let's hope for the best that we can find it in next version of this great product.

Regards
Karsten
HighViewSport  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2013 7:20:39 PM(UTC)
HighViewSport

Man

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hi Chris,

Agreed,
I support your request too. Could use JKL for forward and backwards. Also double tap for double speed or triple tap to go x 3 faster in that direction just like FCP or Premier pro editing software.
Also I and O to mark in and out points. This would be a really helpful addition :)

Cheers
Bryan