logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mjbrad11  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:52:10 PM(UTC)
mjbrad11

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I've seen various post to this device before but I seem to be having an issue isolated just to VMIX. I have a Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle 3.0 USB (using HDMI) that works perfectly fine with the Media Express software included with the driver installation and when using OSB studio. However when I try to get it to work properly in VMIX, the input will load with either no picture or audio, or when it does work, it will show video and audio for a random (sometimes a few seconds, could be a few minutes) amount of time before freezing. The program still works perfectly fine but restarting or changing the input has no effect on getting it to come back. Sometimes I have to restart the program completely a few times before the input will load correctly again, just to have the same problem reoccur.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I might do? It's just for a simple Facebook live feed using about 4 inputs total. I'm not asking the computer (which is brand new, Windows 10) to do a lot.

I figured if it was a hardware issue then I'd be experiencing the same freezing issues inside Media Express and OSB studio too.

Thanks for any suggestions on what to try in order to get this fixed.
koriKarthik  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2019 5:36:46 PM(UTC)
koriKarthik

Groups: Registered
India

I'm also facing the same issue. is this true? https://www.vmix.com/kno...shuttle-usb-30-supported