logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Innomedia  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 8, 2013 5:39:44 AM(UTC)
Innomedia

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hi

I have many customers in professional sports clubs in Germany (basketball, handball, ice-hockey). They use vMix for their arenas to fill large video screens with professional content. Some teams started recording their cameras with vMix to generate replays and slow-motions and they do it with great success. Now they want to go further and I have collected some requests from my customers for general improvements in the next update of vMix:

1. They were all asking for shortcuts to control replay speed. A key like "SpeedUp" and "SpeedDown" would be fine combined with personal choice for "value". Example: you enter "5" in "Value" and define "Up" as your key for "SpeedUp" and "Down" for "SpeedDown". Each time you press an arrow key speed will increase or decrease at 5%.

2. People were also asking for an integration of special keyboards like this one - External Video Controller
It would be very interesting to have the JOG WHEEL activated (for actions like fast and slow forward/rewind, buttons for mark-in and mark-out)

3. Is it possible to make an export of the highlight list after the game ? An option like "Save highlights as" would be perfect. It is important to save the complete list because customers add some commercials or animations between the highlights and they have presenters before and after the clips in most cases. The complete highlight movie should be ready for external use on customers homepages or for selected partners.

Regards
Karsten
krassesPferd  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 9, 2013 8:58:43 AM(UTC)
krassesPferd

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Jog control and shortcuts for playback speed would be great improvements for my highlight production
Regards,
Stefan
dundurs  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 9:24:52 AM(UTC)
dundurs

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 22 post(s)
Innomedia wrote:

1. They were all asking for shortcuts to control replay speed. A key like "SpeedUp" and "SpeedDown" would be fine combined with personal choice for "value". Example: you enter "5" in "Value" and define "Up" as your key for "SpeedUp" and "Down" for "SpeedDown". Each time you press an arrow key speed will increase or decrease at 5%.

Regards
Karsten

We would also highly appreciate this feature. But please add SpeedReset shortcut that would reset speed to 100%.

Some other features that would be very useful:

1. Setting more than one delay per input. This would allow to choose between playing the long delay (10sec) or short delay (5sec) based on a situation.

2. Possibility to stop and start streaming using shortcuts (and therefore web interface).

3. Provide option to install desktop capture as a service. Presenters just keep closing the Desktop Capture application in the middle of lecture.

Thanks,
Dundurs
DeeJay  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 5:10:28 AM(UTC)
DeeJay

Germany

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
The requests by Innomedia would take replays and slo-motions in vmix to a new level. This would help me in my daily work with vmix big time!