logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Joeboe  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 8:44:16 AM(UTC)
Joeboe

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Hi all, I am trying to find a way to import PDF files into vMix, other that using powerpoint, as I can not find the full bible in PPT....I have Easy Worship on the PC, but I am only using a single PC for what I am doing, as space is limited where I will be operating......I also have Videopsalm, but none is giving me an output that I can capture with vMix..

Any help is welcomed
kjones9999  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 10:53:17 AM(UTC)
kjones9999

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 50 post(s)
You can load into photoshop and output as jpg gif etc
Joeboe  
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 12:09:15 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Yeh, that can work, but not for what I am doing.....it will take me to much time to get that done....I am trying to load passages of scripture, (scripture verses) as the preacher call them......I found a way, but it is not the best way.....I open the file in Adobe reader, copy and paste the text in a blank title page, and then overlay it....working ok, but I would like to just select the script directly into vMix....will have to work with what I have untill I find a quicker way.....was hoping to grab the text directly from VideoPsalm or EasyWorship on the same PC....as I am limited with space, and can not place 2 PCs in the area I am working in...
Joeboe  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 3:44:38 AM(UTC)
Joeboe

The method I am using, is a cut and paste method from a PDF file, but now I have another issue....when I paste from these files, and I reduce the text size, it does not adjust the lines to fill the space on the right, it just reduces everything...I want to be able to fill the area I selected with the text fully justified....In a blank text, the text is centered, but I have to adjust every time I paste....I made a title in Title designer, and it works well....just the problem with adjusting the text to fit the background I made..is there a scrip that I can add to have the text auto adjust to fill the area.