logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
momolo  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 10:03:25 AM(UTC)
momolo

Groups: Registered

Edit: So the solution was to google directions to get back to Youtube Creator Classic instead of Youtube Studio Beta.

Hi I am running Vmix 20.0.0.55 because unconfident Windows 10 will update and break my install when I need it most.

I ran a Youtube livestream that would leave an archive on Youtube after the broadcast was stopped.

A few weeks back around May 2019 suddenly I started getting an error when starting the stream.

I noticed that Youtube no longer offers a link to Youtube creator studio and tries to force Youtube Studio Beta on users.

So I was able to get a new stream key for Youtube but it only livestreams with no archive left on Youtube after stream is stopped.

I can find Vmix instructions for the old method which no longer works, but can't find any new instructions to get it to work
with Youtube Studio Beta.

Does anyone have any solution they could suggest for me as it is a pain to reupload the archive made on the computer to Youtube afterwards
and it was so easy before to just livestream and know it was already on Youtube for my users.

Thanks for taking a look and any good suggestions.

Jeff