logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
watchfulone  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2015 10:23:00 AM(UTC)
watchfulone

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Hi Martin good job as usual, we all loving the brilliant work you are doing with vMix.
We have no doubt that vMix will only get better and better.

Request
Can you please add into vMix the capability to add accept Easyworship or (any other Church presentation software) as an input so we can display everything outputted by Easyworship, such as songs, scripture, video, etc.

I am not sure if there is already an easy way to do this, I welcome any suggestions

Thanks
thecloudmediagroup  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 10:14:43 PM(UTC)
thecloudmediagroup

Man
United States

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 43 post(s)
watchfulone wrote:
Hi Martin good job as usual, we all loving the brilliant work you are doing with vMix.
We have no doubt that vMix will only get better and better.

Request
Can you please add into vMix the capability to add accept Easyworship or (any other Church presentation software) as an input so we can display everything outputted by Easyworship, such as songs, scripture, video, etc.

I am not sure if there is already an easy way to do this, I welcome any suggestions

Thanks

Are you familiar with the desktop capture? You should be able to use desktop capture on the same computer or another computer running vMix?
ChristineJRosas  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 5:14:52 PM(UTC)
ChristineJRosas

United States

You can search for it on their main website. You will find that link in the top right corner of this page.
SabrinaWhite  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 4:10:12 PM(UTC)
SabrinaWhite

United States

Yes, I agreed with you Vmix is really nice software. I am going to start a YouTube channel on essay topics. And for that I am looking for the software which will be good for my work. I have found out that Vmix software will be best for it. I have a website in which we can find many essay maker topics. And through Vmix software, it will be easy for me to make videos for my upcoming YouTube channel.
JamesRMcGowan  
#5 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2019 12:44:20 AM(UTC)
JamesRMcGowan

United States

Vmix is good software that helps students to make videos for their project and assignment work. It's a brilliant job done. Further students can find topics for their projects on topicmills.com in any field controversial, argumentative, sports, funny argumentative topics easily.