logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
adbjlb1  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 2:41:36 PM(UTC)
adbjlb1

Groups: Registered
United States

I run live wrestling events. When I stream I get a terrible squeal from the PA speakers. and the steam is silent My set up

Predator Helios 500
Behringer Mixer, JBL Eon 15xt, Wireless mics, Go Pro Hero 6, Elgato Cam Link, Projector

The JBLs are run off of the Mixer for the live audio. I have the wireless mics on one channel and the comupter is run to a second chanel.
I have the GoPro muted because it was giving terrible feed back through the JBLs. (not sure how to stop that)

I have intro videos that I play through vMix to not only provide sound but also to provide live video on the projector screens.

I attempted to live stream and the only audio I recieve are the entrance videos. I can't pick up any of the crowd audio due to the gopro giving the loud feed back through the speakers. I am not able to get the mics to come across vMix and no crowd. I tried to use a cable from the phones of the mixer to the headphone jack on the laptop. I tried to add the audio input for the realtek but it gives terrible feed back.
mitchstein443  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 3:21:04 PM(UTC)
mitchstein443

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
This is an easy one...

Your using the same computer to stream the mixed output from the mixing board as you are to send entrance music.. so you are sending the entrance music along with the output from the behringer board back to the behringer board...

You've created a loop.

I used to do live pro wrestling events (own and operated loco wrestling out of philadelphia) and we broadcasted live events probably before anyone else, I know we were streaming years before the WWE and used vmix since the beginning... about 8 - 10 years I'd say..

Your best bet is to divide up your work flow..

I used three behringer 4 channels boards.. One mixed the commentators and ring mics, another was simply to mic the audience and the third was used to send the music to the pa (we had two sources, a laptop computer for thumbdrive provided music and downloads when the wrestlers forgot thier music or what they brought wouldn't play and dual cd player as well as video for the wrestlers we made entrnce videos for..

Anyway, the fourth one mixed the other three together to send to vmix..

I used physical mixers as in the early days it was sinply too much for vmix rto handle so many channels of audio and 4 channels of video and still remain stable..

Also this way you never create a loop back...

If you wanna talk about the production setup hit me up on email in private mitch@tvbydemand.com, I'd be happy to help..
adbjlb1  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 1:21:26 AM(UTC)
adbjlb1

United States

The mixer I use has the USB connection on it.I've never used it. Would it be possible to just do that? I use the set up on my end to run the projector screens. have the gopro to show live footage over the screens. (stream footage if possible.)
There is a Camera crew that shoots the hard and roaming cam. He uses his own mixer for the comentators. and sound for the audience. 

I added this to show how I run the cables. I use the XLR connections on the back to run to the speakers.

UserPostedImage