logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Wilko  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 2, 2019 1:49:43 AM(UTC)
Wilko

Groups: Registered
Netherlands

Hello i am new here and like to excuse myself if this question has been asked. I couldn’rt find it.

I like to use say xkeys or my akay midi controller to select the camera views in any of my multiple virtual sets.
With a push of the button i like to be able to change to one of the four virtual camera views or even switch between different virtual sets (View point angles).
Most of the preset automation works great but have been unable to find this function/preset. So i like to create 12 buttons which respresent 3 (virtual sets) x 4 (camera views). Jumping smoothly between virtual cameras with a push of the button.

Any help highly appreciated.

2. Is there any cpu and gpu limit which we should avoid exceeding? In my threadripper pc with 3x nvme and 32 mb all works surpricingly smooth and stable! Cpu when streaming and saving ar 1080p60 below 10% my gpu 2080ti 11gb is at 50% however. All works fantastic and continues, but what are the limits?

Using wirecast less and less

Greetz w.
spino  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 2, 2019 4:39:31 AM(UTC)
spino

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Wilko Go to Quoted Post
Hello i am new here and like to excuse myself if this question has been asked. I couldn’rt find it.

I like to use say xkeys or my akay midi controller to select the camera views in any of my multiple virtual sets.
With a push of the button i like to be able to change to one of the four virtual camera views or even switch between different virtual sets (View point angles).
Most of the preset automation works great but have been unable to find this function/preset. So i like to create 12 buttons which respresent 3 (virtual sets) x 4 (camera views). Jumping smoothly between virtual cameras with a push of the button.

Any help highly appreciated.

Greetz w.

Write this in "feature request" section. I'll add my +1
thanks 1 user thanked spino for this useful post.
Wilko on 5/2/2019(UTC)