logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chrisis  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 9:43:46 AM(UTC)
chrisis

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I'm trying to animate a card flipping over. So the front of the card shows a logo, then it flips to show the back which has text on it. However, rotate seems to spin the item multiple. It also doesn't seem to spin the 2 items - instead whichever layer is highest remains visible until the end of the animation... is there a way to achieve what I'm trying to do?
chrisis  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 1:51:43 PM(UTC)
chrisis

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I have another animation that's not working the way I would expect: "fly" in combination with a mask. The use case is text in a box, on DatachangeIn I want the text to fly out vertically and the new text to fly in vertically. This works fine if the fly out animation is downwards (in a lower 3rd so near the bottom of the screen) but doesn't work so well if the direction is up - it flashes away faster than the eye can see. If I set the duration to 10s tho, it flies out as expected, but the animation takes 10s to complete (even though the text is not visible once outside of the mask.

I feel like I'm missing something when it comes to the behaviour of animations and I'm not finding what it is in the help files...
TVCOM  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 12:44:48 AM(UTC)
TVCOM

Czech Republic

Originally Posted by: chrisis Go to Quoted Post
I'm trying to animate a card flipping over. So the front of the card shows a logo, then it flips to show the back which has text on it. However, rotate seems to spin the item multiple. It also doesn't seem to spin the 2 items - instead whichever layer is highest remains visible until the end of the animation... is there a way to achieve what I'm trying to do?

It is possible with perfect combination of rotate and fade effect.

object 1:
1 rotation duration 1 sec delay 0,5 sec
2 fade delay 0,7 sec duration 0,1 reversed

object2:
1 rotation duration 1 sec
2 fade delay 0,7 duration 0,1