logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gickosa  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 1:29:35 PM(UTC)
gickosa

Groups: Registered

Hello together
i need help with my setup for a hd livestream of dj sets. currently, i have a canon hf g25 with a blackmagig mini recorder capture card and a logitech c922 webcam (The graphics will be rendered on a nvidia 1060, 6GB). However they do not support the same framerates. I can't find a good setup that works here to do everything smoothly. In vmix the master framerate is set to 50i. All settings I tried it work worse than this setup. The Canon can only do 25p or 50i. If I now run it on 50i and the logitech webcam runs on 25p (all on full hd 1080p) it gives the best result. However, the webcam (which is directed at the turntables) crackled due to the rotation of the turntables. The canon does a good job, but it has also problems to show the rotation of the turntables well. This raises the question: Is there a better solution for this problem? Or do I have to change all the cams? An alternative is a canon hf g30 with a logitech brio. However, the usb-cable is tightly fastened under a fabric on the ceiling, which i can't replace. can the Brio 1080p do 60fps with usb 2.0? If so, does it work optimally if the canon hf g30 runs at 50p (I would set the master framerate in vmix to 50p in this case)? Many thanks for your quick help!