logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gordonc65  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 3:21:52 AM(UTC)
gordonc65

Groups: Registered
United States

Good Morning,
I have recently purchased VMIX and used the GT Title Designer to create some Title screens for our Sunday Service stream. After I create the title screen I go into vmix to add the input and it will not add and the graphic doesn't show up and I get the following error.

AddNewInput.INPUTS_AI
No imaging component suitable to complete this operation was found.

Also in order to see the picture I have to choose all files vs. the supported files when going through the process to add the input. When I do this and I find the picture name the picture is like a blank sheet of paper showing and not what the saved file is suppose to look like.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated and if this is me doing something incorrect I apologize ahead of time as I am new to this program.
chrisis  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 12:03:54 PM(UTC)
chrisis

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: gordonc65 Go to Quoted Post
After I create the title screen I go into vmix to add the input and it will not add and the graphic doesn't show up and I get the following error.

What type of input are you trying to add? My guess is you're trying to add for e.g. an image, so the Open dialogue shows you files with image extensions only (hence why you have to change it to "show all files". If you choose to add "Title/XAML" you should see your GT title without having to switch to the "all files" view.
gordonc65  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 12:37:55 AM(UTC)
gordonc65

United States

It is an image input that I am attempting to add and they were saved as the vmix formats but whether or not I do supported or all images they do not show up. I have to do all files for them to show but when I click on them and attempt to add the input once I say ok it gives that error. I have also tried exporting as .png which works and I can see them but only issue with that is the GT Designer won't allow you to edit those after they are exported.