logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
brewferg  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 9:41:43 AM(UTC)
brewferg

Groups: Registered

We are running into trouble with the size of inputs and their buttons/text. We have two 4K (3840x2160) resolution monitors hooked up via DisplayPort to our graphics card (GeForce 1080i). We're running the latest version of Windows 10 x64 with all patches.

When we start vMix, we get extremely small inputs and text that are hard/cumbersome to work with and select via mouse. We have tried the Settings,Display,Input Size options at various sizes which changes the size of the video preview; however, it does not change the size of the buttons or the text beneath the input. We have struggled to figure out a way to get this to work in an acceptable manner for our needs, but have found no answer. My hope is that we are missing something and someone can set us straight.

The only workaround we have found is to set the monitor resolution to HD (1920x1080) which then "fixes" the problem, but also doesn't display in the monitor's native resolution or give us the advantage of using other applications at the higher resolution.

Please let me know if you have any ideas or can concur with this as an "issue".

Thank you, Bruce

SetInputSize.JPG (56kb) downloaded 2 time(s). 4kres_400x300inputsize.JPG (443kb) downloaded 2 time(s). HDres_208x156inputsize.JPG (201kb) downloaded 1 time(s). 4kres_208x156inputsize_150percentMagnificationViaWindows.JPG (348kb) downloaded 2 time(s). 4kres_208x156inputsize.JPG (349kb) downloaded 5 time(s).