logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Luiscamera  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 5:39:46 AM(UTC)
Luiscamera

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Hello,
  in a finance graphic it's possible to have the indexes updated automatically? For example, when the presenter shows the stock exchange listing (euro / dollar exchange rate, oil barrel price, gold price). I believe it would be via an RSS feed. But how can I do? Thanks a lot.
presenter_indexes.jpg (228kb) downloaded 1 time(s).
doggy  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 6:08:29 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Luiscamera  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2019 11:23:27 PM(UTC)
Luiscamera

Man
Italy

Thanks "doggy" but my problem is to link the values from a widget from a site (exchange euro dollar, stock, shares, etc.) to the text of the graphics (as photos attached above) to have the indexes updated in real time. Maybe it will need an external app. A javascript code, an xml file, ... I do not know.

Or it could be useful to me, a method to take values from an Excel file, but from specific cells. For example, a graphic that has the item GOLD: (cell B1), SILVER: (B2), NASDAQ: (B3) ... etc. It would be possible?

Thanks again!
doggy  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2019 11:30:58 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Luiscamera Go to Quoted Post

Thanks "doggy" but my problem is to link the values from a widget from a site (exchange euro dollar, stock, shares, etc.) to the text of the graphics (as photos attached above) to have the indexes updated in real time. Maybe it will need an external app. A javascript code, an xml file, ... I do not know.

Or it could be useful to me, a method to take values from an Excel file, but from specific cells. For example, a graphic that has the item GOLD: (cell B1), SILVER: (B2), NASDAQ: (B3) ... etc. It would be possible?

Thanks again!

With all due respect but it seems you havent read the help or watched the video as it covers your question in respect on how to get data into vMix and link it to your title

But of course you will need a proper data provider first in the form as described in the help files be it local or externally

Or maybe you need to be a little more specific or provide us with your data source
Luiscamera  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 5:11:48 AM(UTC)
Luiscamera

Man
Italy

Yes you are right. In fact I had already seen that video, but I remembered that it was only for SEED RSS for the crawl or the news. My fault. My apologies. Thanks for your help!