logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
goaliebob99  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:20:43 AM(UTC)
goaliebob99

Groups: Registered
United States

I am doing a live stream from a school's multipurpose room. In this room they have a bunch of TV's that they can airplay to and they all have Apple TV's connected to them. Is there anyway to take my program output and airplay to these TV's. I have seen this as a feature request but but haven't seen any solutions to it. Any ideas?
raugert  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 2:11:23 PM(UTC)
raugert

Canada

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 176 post(s)
Have a look at this. I've used it on Mac but not sure if it will take vMIx Output from PC.

https://www.airsquirrels...m/airparrot/features/win

It looks like you can try it for free with watermark. Let us know if it works...
livepad  
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 11:05:38 PM(UTC)
livepad

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: goaliebob99 Go to Quoted Post
I am doing a live stream from a school's multipurpose room. In this room they have a bunch of TV's that they can airplay to and they all have Apple TV's connected to them. Is there anyway to take my program output and airplay to these TV's. I have seen this as a feature request but but haven't seen any solutions to it. Any ideas?

Sienna NDI WebLink will take an NDI Output and offer it as Apple-TV compatible streaming JPEG video, or HLS Video and Audio. Runs on a Mac as a bridge service between NDI and HTML

NDI WebLink at Sienna.TV
livepad  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2019 3:24:59 AM(UTC)
livepad

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: goaliebob99 Go to Quoted Post

Latest news... Sienna's latest development is a version of NDI Monitor which runs on AppleTV. What started out as a curious experiment has resulted in a game-changing device which transforms your options for NDI monitoring end points.

For a 100% NDI Compatible, 100% reliable NDI to HDMI converter, NDI Monitor and an Apple TV 4K provide an unbelievably simple, effective and reliable solution with *great performance*.

Easy availability of Apple TV hardware, and 'works right out of the box' simple setup make this solution dramatically quicker, easier and safer to deploy than other options. As well as supporting Full NDI (Hi Res and Proxy), NDI Monitor TV supports the latest NDI HX2 standard. NDI 4 Access and Discovery server settings allow for great integration with sophisticated workflows.

What's even better is that this is NOT Vapourware. NDI Monitor TV is currently parked in the Apple App Store just waiting for sales approval. This unique and powerful new tool will be available to purchase imminently.

NDI on Apple TV
thanks 1 user thanked livepad for this useful post.
stevespaw on 11/27/2019(UTC)