logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dasmedienatelier  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 6:58:27 PM(UTC)
dasmedienatelier

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Ever since the announcement of Tim, that there will be a major revamp in vMix 22 I was hoping, that this would be the instant replay system. Are we going to see some kind of improvement here, or is all menpower going into the GT Designer development?

Don't get me wrong: the vMix instant replay is by far the most cost effective solution on the market (AFAIK).
But it could be even better, if it had just a couple of changes / bug fixes.

Just a few things which could /should be fixed/added:

1. When deleting cues from the cue list, the list view jumps always to the last entry. Make it switchable ("stay where you are" OR "jump to the last entry")
2. Add shortcuts for changing replay text of all camera angles -> currently either ReplaySetSelectedEventText or ReplaySetLastEventText will only change the text of camera #1 OR make it selectable which text will be used when exporting events
AND / OR
2.1 Add a column "text per event" (not camera angle)
3. Add a "playlist per event" feature, making it possible to play back camera angles in different order (i.e.: 4123 instead of 1234)
4. Add more replay inputs (6 should be possible in HD by now?) and/or add shortcuts/api calls for syncing more than one vMix system, making it possible to build bigger replay systems when needed
5. Make it possible to have all recorded camera angles show on a multiviewer simultaneously when playing back

I'd really appreciate it if the above points could be considered for the next version of vMix.

Especially more inputs would be great! I would buy a second PRO license right away if two systems could be synced to get more inputs.

Knut
SportsNetUSA.net  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 12:15:30 PM(UTC)
SportsNetUSA.net

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 123 time(s) in 115 post(s)
Good suggestions, however you should put this in Feature Requests.