logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
aircooled76@gmail.com  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 10:47:24 AM(UTC)
aircooled76@gmail.com

Groups: Registered
Man
Australia

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hi Guys,

I run my replays remotely from the vMix machine, from time to time our operators go to get out of the replay just before it goes out automatically and we get a "double stinger" and sometimes end up back on the replay input!

I want to write a small script in my control app that will disable my stinger out if there is less than 50frames to go in the replay.

In the vmix XML file from the API call I get:

Code:
<input key="e0333a3f-7189-4301-a6ec-77d7e8fa7433" number="1" type="Replay" title="replay - A" state="Paused" position="18494720" duration="26462280" loop="False" muted="False" volume="100" balance="0" solo="False" audiobusses="M" meterF1="0" meterF2="0">
replay - A
<replay live="False" recording="False" events="1" cameraA="1" cameraB="1" speed="1">
<timecode>2018-06-04T23:15:07.840</timecode>
</replay>
</input>

The
Code:
duration="26462280" 
is the absolute end of the replay recording so far. So I can't see how long to go till it transitions back.

When playing multiple events the replay window shows the playing event ID and the time remaining. Is there any way to get this information programatically through the API?

It would also be super useful to be able to get the current selected replay ID with a shortcut to use in VB scripting. (I want to make a script to select all the replay angles in a event list and extend the in out points by 2 seconds automatically before the exporting them.)

I read about people using the replay.xaml file in real time but I can't find any information on using this.

Thanks

Mike