logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cpilcher  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 10:46:56 PM(UTC)
Cpilcher

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Going over options with my replay setup. I have implemented the Play all feature which was an awesome addition. But I am wondering if there is a way to delete the clips in the event tab with a shortcut. I see options for "Replay Select Event/s" but can't seem to figure out what these do.

I only use the Event 1 tab currently, and I simply run the replay for the commentary guys to talk over during each bout (MMA Fight). and then export that bouts "highlights" from the replay interface. Lastly I delete the replay files in the replay interface to get ready for the next fight.

What options do I have currently that can remove my dependency from the mouse and keyboard? Can I select all clips and delete with a shortcut? Currently it takes a mouse click and drag, then a right click and remove command... the delete key doesn't seem to be an option for that either.

CPilcher
Argo82  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 11:15:14 AM(UTC)
Argo82

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Would "ReplayMarkCancel: Cancel incomplete event and delete it from the list" work?

Sorry I don't have vMix here to test if it will or not. I don't know if it will also delete "complete" events, but maybe worth a shot if you haven't tried.

Cpilcher  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 4:32:50 PM(UTC)
Cpilcher

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 47 post(s)
I can test tonight and see if that would work. I’ve never used that function by it appears to cancel a marked inpoint that doesn’t have an out point... but I’ll see what the results are.