logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
harvey  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2013 2:43:29 PM(UTC)
harvey

Groups: Registered

tengo problemas con todas la versiones de vmix cuando tengo un listado de archivos me da un pantallaso verde entre video
IceStream  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2013 6:39:59 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
I have seen this behavior as well and although somewhat inconsistent, I have just assumed it is either my system or is a function of how vMix searches and transitions from video to video in a playlist. It is annoying but so brief that I haven't really paid too much attention to it or it's cause. Is there is a way to confirm that it may be a glitch of some sort and/or find a way to avoid it? All my videos tend to be AVI and are usually pulled off the same HD, often the same folder, but again, I have not paid close attention to this and I have not looked for patterns or consistency.
ELCHAPIN  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2013 2:09:16 AM(UTC)
ELCHAPIN

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hola
Vemos que no hay mucho soporte ni atencion a nuestra lengua o Idioma .
Podrias iniciar por chequear bien tu tarjeta de Video y volverla a acutalizar a lo mas reciente
tube un problemia asi pero fue de en el area de seguridad de la compu . y el video card
Tambien seria bueno que te bajes un buen reproductor que no sea el de la compu.
que tengas buen dia
melody  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2013 10:36:08 AM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

holla harvey, icestream y elchapin, saludos...

en este forum es recomendable hablar en inglés para un mejor soporte, el admin no comprende español :)

Estoy de acuerdo con todo lo que elchapin dijo.
para resolver tu problema, antes de todo, intenta de utilizar la versión mas reciente de vmix (9.1.0.33).
certificate que los drivers de tu tarjeta gráfica son los más recientes;
despues, intenta ver cual es el codec que vmix utiliza para el decoding de tus videos y se possible cambia-lo a ver cual funciona mejor (paquetes de codecs tienden a crear problemas si no se utilizan correctamente);

saludos,

icestream, use google translator... just kidding :)

to solve your problem, first of all, try to use the latest version of Vmix (9.1.0.33).
make sure that your graphic card drivers are the most recent;
then, try to see which codec is used by vmix for decoding your videos and, if possible, change it to see what works better (codec packs tend to generate errors if not used correctly);

regards,

melody
www.espiritosanto.cc

IceStream  
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2013 1:33:19 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

If my understanding is correct, Harvey sees this "green screen" transition in every version of vMix, and as I have said, I have not paid close attention to this and cannot verify whether or not I have seen this behavior in the latest version of vMix, but rather that I have seen this behavior when using the playlist. I certainly didn't see it in my testing of the scheduler and controller that macjaeger has been working on, so I am thinking it is probably more related to the playlist and how it transitions between videos. Again, I never gave the "issue" much thought and did not interpret this as a possible glitch or problem in vMix, but if I am not the only one that has seen this, then there is possibly a common cause (whether codec, driver or whatever) so I think it is important to get to the root of it if possible.
Has anyone else ever seen this?
IceStream  
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2013 3:10:37 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Update to my observations:
yes, the issue is present in latest version 9.1.0.33
yes, the issue is inconsistent when using the playlist, but it is consistently the same video files that are the culprits.
When using the scheduler, the culprit video files exhibit the behavior consistently but only at the moment they are loaded as an input (5 second default ahead of transition to program) and thus is never seen on program out.
So the question becomes, what is different about these video files that they flash this green frame when loaded into vMix? And how do I drill down to that info? As I said before all my video files are AVI made in PPro CS5 and most likely copied and moved into playlist folder. It should be noted that the files play fine, it is just the green frame that flashes when loaded, and it is not consistent in the playlist, sometimes yes, sometimes no, but it seemed pretty consistent when loading as an input.