logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Enrique  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 10:41:02 PM(UTC)
Enrique

Groups: Registered

Hi: I am new to Vmix and I have the following problem: I have a BM Decklink mini recorder 4K capturing via HDMI a PTZ Optics 20x USB camera. I can see the camera using BM Media express on various formats ( 1080p60,1080p50, 1080p30,1080p25) however, if I exit Media express and I add the camera as an input of Vmix, it shows black (the audio source is added to the audio mixer), It happens the same on any above formats. Is it something I am missing?
Thank you
r@wisla  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2017 3:10:45 AM(UTC)
r@wisla

Man

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Enrique wrote:
Hi: I am new to Vmix and I have the following problem: I have a BM Decklink mini recorder 4K capturing via HDMI a PTZ Optics 20x USB camera. I can see the camera using BM Media express on various formats ( 1080p60,1080p50, 1080p30,1080p25) however, if I exit Media express and I add the camera as an input of Vmix, it shows black (the audio source is added to the audio mixer), It happens the same on any above formats. Is it something I am missing?
Thank you

Hi Enrique,

Try changing video format from default or UYVY to RGB32.
Enrique  
#3 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2017 3:36:33 AM(UTC)
Enrique

r@wisla wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Thank you

Hi Enrique,

Try changing video format from default or UYVY to RGB32.

Wow!! Thank you R@wisla It worked straight away.