logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vinull  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 12:59:32 PM(UTC)
vinull

Groups: Registered

Hello all,

I'm currently building a system to record and stream mostly video games with camera shots of the players. The system will not be expected to run the game and capture/stream at the same time. We're steaming consoles mostly but if we use a PC we'll get a second system to run the game. I don't even need to capture and stream at the same time, I have some other stuff for capture we can use.

Currently considering these parts: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/...om%20Shopping%20Cart.png

I also have 2 black magic intensity pro's for this machine not on that list. If anyone spots an oversight please let me know =) (I will try to play, stream, and capture all from this machine and be happy if I can, and I will also make this machine do some encoding in the off hours so my main PC isn't tied down as much during rendering).

Are there any issues with the M-Audio C600 to be aware of? Can vMix make use of the software return channels so I can use something like Reaper to provide live compression / noise filter / etc effects?

Would using both BMIP cards (one for camera, the other game), plus the C600 and a laptop with the remote client far under the 4 inputs / 3 capture of the Basic HD level?
doyousee.me  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 4:01:34 PM(UTC)
doyousee.me

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
in my quests to find the reason why my intensities didn't work i found a lot of people complaining that they don't work with h77 but also z77 motherboards. I would ask blackmagic design whether that board is compatible with their cards.

M@ik
vinull  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 4:06:32 PM(UTC)
vinull

This motherboard is one of the officially supported boards listed on their site.

I have experience returning... I mean purchasing BM products ;)
amsudeen  
#4 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2013 10:45:26 AM(UTC)
amsudeen

Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
dear friends

1 ) ASUS P8H77-V LE

2) INTEL DZ-77-GA70K

THIS TWO MOTHERBOARD WORK FINE FOR BLACKMAGIC QUAD AND INTENSITYPRO.

thanku