logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
josue83  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:56:01 PM(UTC)
josue83

Groups: Registered

Is compatible Hauppauge 558 ImpactVCB with vmix?
BRAVO  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 8:05:14 PM(UTC)
BRAVO

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
josue83 wrote:

That such a friend how are you, if I could tell you, not to try it if not for technical questions, I'll explain.
Any card that is audio, video, USB, etc., are governed by the chipset to bring some brands bring the owner chipset means that only work with the controller and software that delivers the brand, unlike the chipset "conexant 878A "who have owned the wonderful work with other capture programs and" Hauppauge 558 ImpactVCB "brings in the data sheet and tells you that brings the fps and 30 fps are these data I would say that if it is compatible. I use other similar video card is the "Peak 2000" brings the same chipset and the same number of fps (30 fps) and works great in my case change the driver supplied by the manufacturer and let the program "Active web cam "automatically changes it is very simple, so active chipset 100% and I can capture and transmit video with vMix.
BRAVO  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 8:07:51 PM(UTC)
BRAVO

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
BRAVO wrote:
josue83 wrote:

That such a friend how are you, if I could tell you, not to try it if not for technical questions, I'll explain.
Any card that is audio, video, USB, etc., are governed by the chipset to bring some brands bring the owner chipset means that only work with the controller and software that delivers the brand, unlike the chipset "conexant 878A "who have owned the wonderful work with other capture programs and" Hauppauge 558 ImpactVCB "brings in the data sheet and tells you that brings the fps and 30 fps are these data I would say that if it is compatible. I use other similar video card is the "Peak 2000" brings the same chipset and the same number of fps (30 fps) and works great in my case change the driver supplied by the manufacturer and let the program "Active web cam "automatically changes it is very simple, so active chipset 100% and I can capture and transmit video with vMix.

http://www.comvision.org/en/PICO2000.htm
josue83  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2013 12:18:11 AM(UTC)
josue83

Can you use your grabber "Peak 2000" with several cameras simultaneously in the same instance of vMix? or individually? only?