logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sivart832z  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2013 6:55:01 PM(UTC)
sivart832z

Groups: Registered

Hi - I'm testing out a trial vMix to see if it might work well for a small venue I do AV production for, and have a hopefully simple question about one of the shortcut key options that I just can't figure out.

In the shortcut section, there are two functions called NextPlayListEntry and PreviousPlayListEntry. I was really hoping that, if I assigned NextPlayListEntry to a key, when I pressed that key in the main vMix program, it would be like clicking the "Next" button in the Playlist window - without having to open up that window and click the button.

If that is the intent, I cannot figure out how to make it work. It doesn't seem to do anything at all when I press the key. I've made sure I had a playlist built and started. I tried it with the playlist window open and closed. I tried it with the playlist stopped. I've tried assigning it to different keys. I've tried setting the Input to Active, Preview, or just a misc file (It doesn't list the playlist in the input dropdown - even though I did save the playlist hoping it would). I've restarted the program. Nothing has made any difference or made that shortcut key do anything.

Can anyone give me any insight into how that shortcut is supposed to work? The help file only points me to the playlist page, which then doesn't even mention the shortcut again. I've found several references to playlists on the forum, but none that mention this shortcut function.

Thanks!
Travis
admin  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 12:27:59 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 4135 time(s) in 1487 post(s)
Hi Travis,

This is a known bug in the current version, it will be fixed soon.

Thanks,

Martin
vMix