logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
madness  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 12:01:59 PM(UTC)
madness

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Playing with the playlist feature again this morning on the free basic version and discovered it is possible to set up multiple playlists, and thought how cool it would be to be able to set up a scene as a playlist, to activate the proper audio, overlays, and multiviews all into one playlist, and activate it from within the inputs area, perhaps in it's own tab. I love how entering 0 in the duration makes it pause in an automated playlist, but for things like audio, or scene prep setting this value to say 1us would make the switch fast, undetectable, and allow the scene to be configured quickly.

I realize it is possible to activate something like audio in the input settings, but what if it is for a secondary audio input, like a Mic input you want to turn on with one of your cameras.

I do really love the vMix interface, but I'm thinking the addition of this capability would allow for a simpler scene based capability to proceed through a production. For the next scene, just press the next scene in the inputs tab.