logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dundurs  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 7:04:53 AM(UTC)
dundurs

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 22 post(s)
Hello,

Some suggestions from our broadcasting teams:

1. Deinterlace for Color input does not work on multiview inputs. For example, when I add two interlaced capture sources to create a PIP view, the deinterlacing checkbox on multiview input does not work.

3. Set independent output resolution for BMD renderer and External output. This is useful when local projection is done in 1080i via BMD renderer, while FMLE streaming only requires 576i. Lots of CPU resources are saved when passing 576i or 720i to FMLE instead of 1080i. Also normally we use 1024x576 for streaming and Intensity Pro just does not support this resolution.

9. Add possibility to use more than one output monitor (we often have cases when we want to take the advantage of DVI and HDMI output simultaneously - use a couple of monitors)

10. Add possibility to deinterlace on output monitor. we have cases when we stream interlaced signal to tv, but local monitor (Fullscreen) would require progressive.

14. Add possibility to use two or more vMix instances simultaneously. this is useful for projects when we have one video input and we have to deliver two streams each with a different visualisation (for example, logotype). this however would involve at least three vMix since one would be used for “multiplying” the source video input for using eith other vMix instances

Regards,
Dundurs