logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
NiBTour  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 10:31:16 PM(UTC)
NiBTour

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
I'm loving vMix more and more but I keep running into little issues that take time figuring out by trial and error. Once I figure the issue out it works so can't ask for more than that...but I will :)

I'm all about RTFM and especially learning a new system I love to try and find new things that I can use that I didn't think about. This brings me to triggers. Is there anywhere that goes over each trigger and explains what it does? Not looking for indepth examples on each one because MSDN doesn't even do that but it at leat tells me what it does and how it's supposed to act. Everytime I experiment with a new trigger I find myself scratching my head because it didn't act like I thought it would but then I figure it out and go "oh yeah that make sense now" but having something so I can see how it is suppose to act would be awesome.

This goes for other advanced features as well but right now i'm just talking about a built in feature that is based off vMix logic and not .NET like XAML and the VB scripting in which I can find my answers usually via MSDN or some other forum.

so is there any documentation on triggers??

Thanks!

-king