logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PopisDad  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 7, 2016 9:02:34 AM(UTC)
PopisDad

Groups: Registered

With the forthcoming release of VMix 17 with PTZ control we are looking to find a VMix API developer who can help us create a suitable program or interface that will allow for a teleprompter script to contain hidden embedded codes that would allow for camera changes, captions, lower thirds and VTR embeds to be managed via VMix 17 and yet 'controlled' within the running teleprompting script. There was a similar but simpler product released many years ago called Visual Communicator, if anyone remembers that far back! It was bought by Adobe and unfortunately dropped from their software range.

Anyone who would like to get involved - (normal commercial rates apply!) Please email or PM me ASAP, as it would be great to be able to tie in a simple alpha/beta demo during NAB next month when VMix 17 should be available!

Many Thanks

Tim Liggins (aka popisdad)
Henny  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 7, 2016 5:07:05 PM(UTC)
Henny

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Take a look at http://www.rundowncreator.com/features
You can put triggers in scripts, they officially support other graphics systems but the bridge is a simple script that can be tweaked

I have made it talk to vmix before triggering graphics / overlays and VT

Last time I played with it you could setup simple templates that allowed script editors to drop the macros into the scrips with one click , so none Tec people can prep content Inc graphic overlays