logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
timecine  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 5, 2016 10:06:06 PM(UTC)
timecine

Groups: Registered

Hello guys,
I would like to insert a shortcut key to ReplayMoveSelectedINPoint and ReplayMoveSelectedOutPoint

Besides the Markim and MarkOUT be very importates, this command to modify and edit the entry point and exit the marking would be very helpful to expedite live.

Example: After inserting the Markin and MarkOUT a pre-editing of start and end points is needed for a apresetação of Heat Hecap play the selected command.

How can I do it in a faster way?
We try to vary forms include a shortcut to increase or decrease but only got through the mouse cursor over the point and changing the input marking and without precision output marking.
timecine attached the following image(s):
foto 1.png (1,216kb) downloaded 21 time(s).
foto 2.png (885kb) downloaded 13 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
IceStream  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 5, 2016 11:29:43 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ timecine

If I understand you correctly, and if I remember correctly, the "ReplayMoveSelectedINPoint" and "ReplayMoveSelectedOutPoint" shortcuts are set by the value of frames you want to move, so in a 30 fps recording, 15 frames would be 1/2 a second ahead and -10 frames would be 1/3 of a second back. Ideally, having multiple shortcut buttons would be best to navigate and be precise. Accuracy wasn't as important to me and I think I used 4 buttons on the Contour Shuttle PRO v2 two for IN points and two for OUT points(-15:+15/-15:+15) to navigate quickly in 1/2 second increments to suitable IN and OUT points.

Ice