logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
thecloudmediagroup  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 12:41:34 PM(UTC)
thecloudmediagroup

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 43 post(s)
imagebotique wrote:
I have had the same problems as others have expressed in this thread. It just doesnt seem to pair properly with the Vmix computer. I run vmix on more than one network and on more than one computer and the problem persists under all circumstances. Paid $20 and it doesnt work, now its $5. Wish I could get a refund

Hi Imagebotique, I'm sorry you are having issues with the app. I was able to replicate your issue on my iPad Air 2 and have fixed the issue. An update in the app store will be submitted ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
mdsavio  
#22 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 10:36:26 AM(UTC)
mdsavio

Groups: Registered
Man

thecloudmediagroup wrote:
mdsavio wrote:
thecloudmediagroup wrote:
mdsavio wrote:
Len56 wrote:
Bardos wrote:
I bought the vDesk a few days ago, and I tried to connect to vMix, but with no luck, what can be the cause, and is the windows version going to ready soon......

Hi Bardos,

Yes I have the same problem, I was in contact via email with Seth Haberman from the cloud media group but I have still not got an answer to this problem I have a APPLE iPad with Retina display - 4th generation software version iOS 8.4. It does connect with vMix but it takes at least 2 to 5 minutes to connect but Seth did say it should take 1 to 2 seconds.

So it looks like there is some problem some ware. I am using windows 7.

The same crazy problem... 3 minutes to connect but nothing happend then... Only some buttons with lights on, but i can't do anything.
The app say my Vmix number... but nothing more... Vmix 16... Win 8... Home Network...

What iPad version do you have? Did you sent your network security to home network? Also, do you have any firewall software on your computer?

I have two ipads, Retina & Mini, Firewal Deactivate... Ports open in Pc and Router... Takes now one minute to connect... but then only mark program and preview the same number on vMix... But the buttons don´t work.

Video:

I believe I have fixed this bug. I was able to replicate this issue on my new iPad Air 2 and was able to patch this problem. I will get an update to the app store ASAP to correct this issue. Thank you for your patience.

Have a Day for that? Thank You!