logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
junkertf  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2012 8:12:34 AM(UTC)
junkertf

Groups: Registered

Hello People,

nice work with that app. Downloaded and installed it, and have a few questions...

We make weekly 3 times a service to stream. Currently we use 3 cam, own one old video-mixer device, one notebook with Windows Media Encoder 9 to send the stream to our Windows Stream Server by at ISP. It is safe and soft for us. As a backup, we have a DVD-recorder device, splitted from the video mixer output, what is record the output stream in wmv format.

So my question is, that it is possible to use vMix for that purposes? I installed it, but seems i could have only one output at a time, or if i am wrong, how could i set it up, to have 2 output (stream and recorded wmv)?

The second question is, that how is possible to stream the output to that WinMediaServer? Or it is only possible to stream the output from the vmix and pull it from the windows media server (It is not possible to direct send the output to a stream server?)

The third question is, that it is possible to make changes in the resolutions? While we currently use a not-standard output resolution, like i have in the dropdownlistboxes....

thanks the answers, with regards,

SirFrankie