logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
drnick  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2015 3:18:19 AM(UTC)
drnick

Groups: Registered

I'm looking to do a setup where several people are in studio and don't want to listen to themselves talk. I noticed there is a slight delay so it makes everyone's speech sound slightly off. It's important to have headphones as other people such as skype callers and video being played would need to be heard.

I've been able to break it down with the master, A and B channels but having a few more would greatly help.
ovinas  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2015 5:02:07 AM(UTC)
ovinas

Man

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Always remember that it's called vMix not aMix ;-)
If you want to use more than one headphone and several microphones you should use external equipment/mixer. Using this the M/A/B audio system in vMix is capable to handle it.
drnick  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2015 6:18:38 PM(UTC)
drnick

ovinas wrote:
Always remember that it's called vMix not aMix ;-)
If you want to use more than one headphone and several microphones you should use external equipment/mixer. Using this the M/A/B audio system in vMix is capable to handle it.

I'm aware of being able to do it with additional equipment. But I do prefer to keep as much as I can software side as it is easier to organize. Seeing it already has the ability to have M/A/B Adding an extra C/D/E etc. wouldn't be that difficult to accomplish.

I know it's called vmix and not amix, but Audio and Video do kinda go hand in hand. Would be a nice addition for my workflow and I'm sure other people could utilize it as well.