logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
swcreative  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 2:31:28 PM(UTC)
swcreative

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I've just started playing with shortcuts in VMix and I think it would be great if when making an advanced shortcut with additional triggers you could add a delay (in milliseconds) to the additional shortcuts.

What I'm trying to do is trigger a stinger transition while simultaneously disabling scorebug in overlay 1.

I have set up a shortcut that activates Stinger 2 transition, then in the advanced tab I also added a shortcut that disables Overlay 1, however the problem is when using this action the overlay 1 is disabled and disappears immediately as the stinger starts, I would like this action to happen in the middle of the stinger transition while the stinger is covering the scorebug in overlay 1, making a much more natural transition.
krassesPferd  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 6:42:13 PM(UTC)
krassesPferd

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
+1
it also makes sense when you have a fullscreen-stinger and want the stinger to appear some milliseconds after your scorebug faded out. Or you want a certain graphic to appear after the stinger.
Regards,
Yannick
bucsatul  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2015 7:11:51 AM(UTC)
bucsatul

+1

I also started a topic (on Instant Replay forum) concerning delay-start of a sequential list of shortcuts or even an option of triggering the next shortcut "on completion" of previous shortcut.

http://forums.vmix.com.a....aspx?g=posts&t=3523

This would help a lot for automatizing purpose, for single operator use. I also contacted Martin and he replied that this will be considered for the updated version scheduled in August.

I see that there is clearly a need for such a sequential triggering of a list of shortcuts ("on completion" and "time delayed")

Let's hope the Vmix team will add this feature as soon as possible.

Emil.