logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
amsudeen  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 9:30:26 AM(UTC)
amsudeen

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
What is the Full HD?
Full HD Meaning 1920x1080/50p. Actually Full HD is 50p not 50i. But,Videographers mostly use 1920x1080/50i Recording mode. First understand what is i ,and p. i mean interlaced mode. p mean progressive mode. What different between I and P?.
Interlaced Video
Interlaced video takes two source frames of a lower resolution and weaves them together in a way that creates a single high-definition frame. By taking video that occurs a fraction (60th) of a second after the first, the appearance of jagged lines and various other video phenomenon can be reduced considerably. In short, a 1080i video is comprised of video that includes 540 horizontal lines shot 50 times per second, with occurrence capturing either the even or odd set of horizontal lines out of a larger 1080 lined image. Every other frame is interlaced with the one before it, turning the 50 frames of 540-line video into a single 1920×1080 image that changes 25 times per second. Interlaced video jerk occurs during fast-motion sequences as well as moire or strobing artifacts that sometimes appear when striped shirts, plaid jackets, bricks in a building, or similar types of objects are shown.
Progressive Video
Progressive video Displaying whole frames as single images. Progressive video contains more data than interlaced video and as a result images displayed appear sharper and more detailed, with no motion artifacts visible when watching sport or other quick motion sequences.
Which is Better Interlace or progressive ?
Blu-ray player, LCD & LED Televisions and monitor are support (1080/50P & 720/50P) only. Most camera companies Produce only 1080/50i and 720/50p. Meantime, editing software's also not support 1080/50p H.264 blu-ray conversion.
The advantage of having a larger physical image with slightly more detail than you would find with 720p should be taken into account. You’ll get a larger, sharper image with 1080i than you will with 720p, but motion lines and other interlacing artifacts can certainly cause a disappointing overall viewing experience.
The video quality of a 720p video is sufficient for most cases, and a lot of people will have a hard time telling the difference between the two.

and check this video : https://www.facebook.com...7&type=2&theater
thanks 1 user thanked amsudeen for this useful post.
alivehardware on 3/11/2015(UTC)
tdurhamjr  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 2:55:18 PM(UTC)
tdurhamjr

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Some of guys on this forum are brilliant and I am learning alot. I would highly recommend this course on www.udemy.com

https://www.udemy.com/co...-pctvconsole-playback/#/

It will be the best $50 you will spend. Here is a pretty short youtube video that does a good job of giving you a short but understandable explanation of your question.

But to repeat, I think the best thing you could do now is watch the course I listed above by Jan Ozer as it will allow a streamer to understand what they are doing and not just click and guess as many do. I hope this helps.

HD is 720p and above. I stream our high school games at 720 60p.