logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
doggy  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 7:00:23 AM(UTC)
doggy

Groups: Registered
Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
I like to request to option of splitting up the recording/external setting into 2 seperate items.

I realize the 4k version would allow this and many more seperate input recordings but this version is still above my budget I would prefer to be able to record 1 (one) clean camera input while the external remains as is.
Preferably this recording option would have its own delay feature.

I suspect this would be a plus for many who work in sports having an external for streaming but being able to retain a clean camera footage for later analyses and sorts.

Is possible by splitting the specific camera signal but also means using other software at the same time putting more load on the working computer or need of a seperate one not ideal in external venues.

For those who work in timed sports like running etc the recording could be triggered from outside source (timing gates)hence the delay request making it possible to have footage of performances automatically recorded (easy with own little scripts) rather than the whole event in general
ngtech  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 11:36:52 AM(UTC)
ngtech

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I was about to create a Request for this too, but I found your post, I like the Idea to splitting up recording/external setting into 2 separate items.

or even better have one just for streaming too, I tried to use some overlays just for streaming but I couldn't find any setting, having recording and external together, will record the same thing, if there is a way to do it let me know.

Martin please consider this for future version of vMix, thanks for the great support, and great software keep up the good work