logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
marlo_80  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2024 7:25:29 AM(UTC)
marlo_80

Groups: Registered
United States

As a user who invites guest on my show all the time, I desire that my guest connection can happen seamlessly. The first issue is that the link thats in Vmix does not have the option to screen share and mic and video settings. I have to use an external link, “ https://advanced.vmixcall.com/,”  to have the options I pointed out available to my guest. This link is not the same link that’s on the “video call” option in Vmix. The “advanced” is the difference. This is not conducive to a seamless connection. It seems to be something that could easily be resolved, but you guys have not resolved it, which is odd considering that competitors have all these options readily available without using alternative links. The advanced link should be the link that’s in Vmix, not he one that’s cute in there. Are you guys not looking to improve your system to make it more user friendly? It seems the goal should be to make the users experience as satisfying as possible. Hopefully that is the mission, especially considering the cost of Vmix. 
knbPixels  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2024 11:10:57 AM(UTC)
knbPixels

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: marlo_80 Go to Quoted Post

As a user who invites guest on my show all the time, I desire that my guest connection can happen seamlessly. The first issue is that the link thats in Vmix does not have the option to screen share and mic and video settings. I have to use an external link, “ https://advanced.vmixcall.com/,”  to have the options I pointed out available to my guest. This link is not the same link that’s on the “video call” option in Vmix. The “advanced” is the difference. This is not conducive to a seamless connection. It seems to be something that could easily be resolved, but you guys have not resolved it, which is odd considering that competitors have all these options readily available without using alternative links. The advanced link should be the link that’s in Vmix, not he one that’s cute in there. Are you guys not looking to improve your system to make it more user friendly? It seems the goal should be to make the users experience as satisfying as possible. Hopefully that is the mission, especially considering the cost of Vmix. 

Why not use the Zoom plugin?