logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gorkolino  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2024 5:22:41 AM(UTC)
Gorkolino

Groups: Registered
Spain

Hola Compañeros.

Primero agradecer este foro que es un universo de conocimiento.

Tengo dos dudas sobre el instant replay:

Me gustaría saber cuando lanzo las repeticiones de tres calaras por ejemplo si se puede avanzar de una cámara a otra sin que acabe la selección que he realizado. Digamos que al lanzar las repeticiones de tres cámaras que duran 10 segundos me gustaría ver la cámara A 10 segundos, la B quiero que cuando hayan pasado 8 segundos pase a la C y que la C dure los 10 segundos. Os pregunto sobre esa forma de pasar de B a C.

La otra consulta es para que las repes que hago luego puedan hacerse los hightslighs con el audio ambiente me imagino que en la configuración de instant replay tengo que seleccionar el audio de la cámara donde tenga ese audio ambiente verdad?

Muchas gracias a todos.

Hello partners.

First of all, thank you for this forum, which is a universe of knowledge.

I have two questions about instant replay:

I would like to know when I launch the three-camera repetitions, for example, if it is possible to advance from one camera to another without ending the selection I have made. Let's say that when launching the replays of three cameras that last 10 seconds, I would like to see camera A for 10 seconds, I want camera B to go to C when 8 seconds have passed, and I want camera C to last 10 seconds. I ask you about that way of going from B to C.

The other question is so that the reps that I make later can be made hightlights with the ambient audio. I imagine that in the instant replay configuration I have to select the audio from the camera where I have that ambient audio, right?

Thank you very much to all.